Based in <st1:city w:st="on">Enon, <st1:state w:st="on">Ohio, <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Speedway offers one-stop shopping at more than 2,700 convenience stores across 22 states. Customers can not only refuel their vehicles, buy groceries and get a cup of freshly brewed coffee at a <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Speedway store, but they can also earn Speedway points with each purchase that they can redeem for discounts on items such as food and fuel. By activating their Speedy Rewards card, customers are on their way to receiving these discounts.
Speedy Rewards Card Registering
You have three options for registering and activating your Speedy Rewards card:
Video of the Day
- In-Store Speedy Rewards Terminal. At any participating <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Speedway store, pick up a free Speedy Rewards card. At the Speedy Reward counter terminal, scan your card and press the button labeled, "Register Card." Follow the prompts to complete your registration.
- Online. You can also activate your Speedy Rewards card by visiting www.Speedway.com and register by clicking on the Login/Sign Up option. After choosing the "Create Account" option, you'll be prompted to enter your name and your email address. After creating a personal identification number, you'll be directed to "My Profile," where you'll follow the prompts to complete your profile.
- <st1:city w:st="on">Speedway Mobile App. Visit either the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store to download <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Speedway's mobile app. After you open the app, press "Register" to launch the registration process. Follow the prompts to activate your Speedy Rewards card.
How Speedy Points Program Works
After you've registered your Speedy Rewards account and activated your card, you'll begin collecting Speedy points. You'll also receive statements in your email each month that contain coupons for free or discounted items, and you'll even get a bonus on your birthday.
Collecting Speedy Rewards Points
Each time you make a purchase at a <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Speedway location, present your Speedy Rewards card at the gas pump or at the register. Each purchase nets you points at the rate of 20 base points per dollar of merchandise you purchase and 10 base points per gallon of fuel you purchase. Each month, <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Speedway also features certain items that net you bonus points in addition to the base points you earn. You'll recognize these bonus-points items by special signs in the store, on the <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Speedway mobile app or at the Speedy Rewards terminal.
Items Not Eligible for Points
Certain items are restricted, which means you won't receive any Speedy Rewards points when you purchase them. These items include alcohol, tobacco, lottery tickets, money orders, Speedy Cash prepaid cards, Vanilla Visa, milk (in Pennsylvania only) and any NetSpend, PayPal or Green Dot reloadable products.
Redeeming Speedy Rewards Points
When you're ready to redeem your Speedy Rewards points, you have three options for using a printed or digital coupon and receiving your discount:
- Speedy Rewards In-Store Terminal. Scan your Speedy Rewards card at the in-store terminal, and choose the "Redeem Points" menu option. If you're eligible to redeem any points, you'll see a "Print Reward" button under "Reward Status." Simply touch that button, and you'll receive a printed coupon.
- <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Speedway Mobile App. After logging in to your Speedy Rewards account on the <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Speedway mobile app, click on "Rewards," and then click on "Redeem" to view a list of eligible rewards. Choose the item you want, and then enter your PIN when prompted. After you click "Confirm PIN to Redeem," a digital coupon will be posted to your Speedy Wallet. After picking up your item at a <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:city w:st="on">Speedway store, present the item and your digital coupon to a store associate.
- Speedy Rewards Online Marketplace. After logging in to your online Speedy Rewards account, select the "Marketplace" option under "Redeem Points." Choose the item you want from the Marketplace, then go to the checkout, and your reward coupon will be sent to the address on your account.