U.S. Bank, a financial institution with branches in 28 states, offers auto loans along with personal banking, investment options and mortgages. You can make your U.S. Bank auto loan payments electronically through online bill pay.
Create an Online Account
An account must be created on the U.S. Bank website to pay your auto loan through online bill pay. To do this you will need your auto loan account number, Social Security number and personal information, such as your address, email and telephone number.
- Go to the U.S. Bank online banking website and select
- Enter your auto loan account number and the last four digits
of your Social Security number.
- Choose Continue.
- Type in your contact information.
- Create a user name and password.
Pay Auto Loan Bill
- Go the U.S. Bank auto loan website and click the Log In
button on the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Sign in to your account.
- Enter the payment amount.
- Choose your payment method. You may pay from a U.S. Bank
checking account or from an account at a different bank. You'll need the routing and account number if you are paying from a bank account outside of U.S. Bank. Credit and debit cards are also accepted.
- Review your transaction to be sure it is correct and
then click Submit.
- Record your confirmation code.
Setting up recurring monthly payments can save you time and the hassle of remembering when your auto loan bill is due each month. Choose the recurring payment option on your online account and follow the prompts to create a monthly payment schedule.