The only thing better than pizza is free pizza. Papa John's, which has 4,600 locations in 34 countries, maintains several programs on the PapaJohns.com website that reward customers with free pizza. To find the coupons, check the Papa John's Special Offers page and sign up for Papa John's Rewards.
The Papa John's Special Offers page details all current promotions available to customers by region. A common offer is a buy one, get one free pizza deal. To access Papa John's online coupons, follow these steps:
Video of the Day
- Navigate to the Papa John's Special Offers page.
- Enter your street address and ZIP code. You'll be redirected to the Papa John's main website, where you can access your local offers.
- Click the Special Offers button near the top of the screen to see coupons available in your home area.
- Click the Add and Customize button to apply a certain coupon to your online order.
Papa John's loyalty program, Papa Rewards, rewards you with points you can apply to a free pizza order. You'll earn one point for each $5 you spend from your Papa John's rewards account. After you earn 25 points, you'll receive a promotional code via email for a free large pizza with up to three toppings.
To sign up for Papa Rewards, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Papa Rewards page and click on the Get Started button.
- Enter the information to create an account with Papa John's. At a minimum, you need to provide your name, phone number, email, street address, birthdate and create a password.
- Check the Enroll Me in Papa Rewards box and click Submit.
After you've earned 25 points, use the promo code 25PAPA during checkout. As long as you have sufficient points on your account, the promotional code will cover the cost of one large pizza.