Whether you're a checking, savings or credit card account holder with Chase, you have access to all your accounts online through Chase Online. The Chase Online portal allows you to check your account on your computer or mobile devices anywhere you have Internet access.
Before you can access your account online, you must enroll by visiting the Chase enrollment page or downloading the Chase mobile app on your device. Enrollment requires that you:
- Provide your Chase personal or business account number
- Enter your Social Security number or tax identification number
- Create a User ID
On the next page, you'll enter an identification code that Chase sends you via email or text. You can tell Chase which email account or phone number to use to send the identification code. Then, choose a password, confirm that all your personal information is correct and agree to the terms and conditions.
From the Chase home page, you can use your User ID and password to log into your online account. If you forget your User ID or password, click on the link "Forgot User ID/Password?" and follow the steps to have Chase send it to you. You'll need to provide your Social Security number and Chase account number to retrieve your log-in information.
Check Account Information
From the "My Accounts" homepage, you can view:
- Recent account activity
- Credit card info like current balance, statement due date, minimum amount due, available credit and total credit limit
- Current and past statements
- Upcoming and pending payments
- Account alerts
From your online account you can also:
- Transfer money between your Chase accounts through the "Make a Transfer" link
- Pay one-time bills or set up reoccurring payments
- Send money to other people using their phone number or email address
- Make payments on your credit card
- Stop payment on a check
- Manage alerts
- Order checks or deposit slips
- Make deposits on your mobile phone through Chase QuickDeposit
- Send wire transfers